Your shopping cart is empty!
- Shake up your world with the dynamic cushioning and response of the Saucony® Triumph ISO 2 running shoe!
- Successor to the Triumph ISO.
- Built for the neutral runner looking for maximum cushioning.
- Voted Editor's Choice by Runner's World magazine.
- Highly-breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- ISOFIT is an ultrasoft inner-sleeve made from stretchable air mesh, and features a floating support cage that cradles the foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- EVERUN topsole delivers continuous cushioning.
- PWRGRID+ midsole delivers 20% more plush than previous versions, and has an optimized geometry that works with the runner's stride to maintain fluid transitions from heel to toe.
- SRC Landing Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 30 mm/22 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- TRI-FLEX outsole configuration offers improved ground contact for a better ride.
- IBR™ rubber outsole is strategically placed throughout areas of the outsole where cushioning and response are most needed.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Saucony Triumph ISO 2 Blue/Pink f5RU1g9Q